follow us on Twitter!

Monday, November 17, 2008

New member to the Philly Etsy Team!


Buy Handmade this Holiday Season! Artist's Announcement:

I am a proud new member of the Philly Etsy Team! Visit the Team Blog >> phillyetsy.blogspot.com/ You can find team member's shops on Etsy.com by using "Philly Team" in the "All Items Search".

I am just in time for the upcoming meeting this Friday night! (3rd Friday of the Month,) Please see the team blog to join, and find out more information. I hope I can make it... I think I can.

It just so happens that I was included in an Etsy Treasury at the end of October. It turns out that another Philly Team member was also included in the same treasury! Allison Ostertag >> allisonostertag.etsy.com Allison had a photograph of some Philadelphia Doors... beautiful!

EmeraldBlueStudio.etsy.com

"Summer Ending Rain" Original Acrylic on Canvas, On Sale Now!

by Rebecca Michelle Lee, aka "miss pigeon"



happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca!
    Fellow PhillyEtsy-er here!Thanks for following me! Glad you found me! I'm in West Chester and am finding it hard to get to the meetings, but I look forward to trying!

    All the best!
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete