follow us on Twitter!

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

One Year Anniversary Celebration :: 2nd Saturday in March





One Year Anniversary Celebration @ Blueberry Bog
2nd Saturday Arts Stroll







Paintings by Danielle E. Kertis will be on view from March's 2nd Saturday through April's 2nd Saturday. From the Media Arts Council Artist Registry:

"
My name is Danielle E. Kertis. I paint mixed media pieces in acrylic on canvas with original photography. I've been in love with painting for about 14 years. I didn't even know I had any talent. My husband and I got our first apartment together and couldn't afford any of the beautiful artwork I wanted. So, I gave painting a try. Turns out, it's my gift! Most of all, I LOVE it!!! I have always incorporated photographs into my pieces. It gives my whimsical imagery a realistic tinge. And gives me a chance to look at life through my camera lens. I have only had the opportunity to take one small class at the Wallingford Community Arts Center, but the saying "practice makes perfect" absolutely holds true. The more I paint, the more wonderful my paintings become. 
"
"Cloud Surfer" (sold) by Danielle E. Kertis







No comments:

Post a Comment