follow us on Twitter!

Monday, October 05, 2009

Media Food and Craft Festival


It was so great to talk to all of the visitors who stopped and shopped at my Craft Stand at last week's Media Food & Crafts Festival! I hope everyone is enjoying their archival art prints, and thanks for all of the compliments on my recent solo art exhibit last month at Starbuck's for September's 2nd Saturday!

Remember you can always shop at my Etsy Art shop "Pigeons in the Attic" twenty-four hours a day!

You can read more about other M.A.C. Registered artists who participated on the Media Arts Council's new blog! And best of all... Philly2Philly featured my craft stand in a recent article about the event!

I would like to thank all of my friends and family for all of their support over the years. I couldn't be successful without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment